Apple has created is a closed environment. Devices that are not created by Apple usually do not work with Apple apps & software. This is why Jooki do not work with Apple Music
However, you can drag & drop from iTunes, but you cannot do so from Apple Music.
Solutions to most common problems
- Itunes and Jooki App in iOS
- In most iOS phones, Jooki cannot access the file manager of iTunes. As a consequence, you cannot upload these songs
- Contact support@Jooki.rocks to find out if your Iphone model supports uploading music to jooki.
- Itunes and https://my.jooki.rocks (Jooki webpage app) -> drag and drop has no effect or triggers the webpage to reload.
- The song you are trying to copy is protected. Please find help here: https://muuselabs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003634951