Linking a Spotify playlist on Jooki is incredibly easy:
- Make sure your Jooki is powered on and connected to your WiFi
- Open the Spotify app on your phone or computer (https://open.spotify.com)
- Play a song or a playlist. Jooki is automatically recognised by Spotify.
- Tap or click on “Device available”.
- Choose your Jooki in the list, it will start playing your song or playlist.
- Open the Jooki app or web app (http://my.jooki.rocks). The Jooki app shows you the list of characters it has, just tap one to link it to the playlist.
- Done! You can put that smartphone away or power it off.
Note: if you don't want to link the playlist to a character on Jooki just press "No thanks." in the screen that asks you about linking.