When receiving your Jooki, the very first step is to go to our setup page:
Take the time to follow the steps very carefully.
- Jooki connects to your 2.4GHz wifi network (not the 5GHz).
- You will need the name and password of your 2.4GHz wifi network at hand to do the setup.
- Jooki must be connected to the same wifi network as your phone/computer when using the app/dashboard.
- Wifi setup is done only once as Jooki remembers your wifi info.
- If you go somewhere else with your Jooki, you can set it up with another wifi network. Coming back to your place, Jooki will still remember your own wifi network settings and will connect automatically.
Solutions to most common problems
- Troubleshoot: setup WiFi has disappeared, but cannot connect with Jooki app/dashboard
- Every time I restart Jooki, it prompts me to connect to Jooki Setup WiFi again.
- Can I configure multiple Wifi networks?
- Can I use Jooki without a WiFi connection?
- Is my home wifi signal strong enough?
- Can I reset the Wifi setup?