When receiving your Jooki, the very first step is to go to our setup page!
Take the time to read and follow every step very carefully:
A: Give Jooki access to your Wifi
- Jooki connects to your 2.4GHz wifi network (not the 5GHz).
- You will need the name and password of your 2.4GHz wifi network at hand to do the setup.
- Wifi setup is done only once as Jooki remembers your wifi info.
- If you go somewhere else with your Jooki, you can set it up with another wifi network. Coming back to your place, Jooki will still remember your own wifi network settings and will connect automatically.
- If you are not sure that Jooki is connected to Wifi, please contact support@Jooki.rocks
B: Establish Connection between phone (or laptop) and Jooki
- Use the Jooki App (or dasboard https://my.jooki.rocks on laptop) to connect with your Jooki.
- Jooki must be connected to the same wifi network as your phone/computer when using the app/dashboard.
- If "Jooki is not found", please reboot both Jooki and your internet router, and try again.
C: Manage Content
- For Itunes -> Best use a laptop, insert SD card into Jooki when power is off, and surf to https://my.jooki.rocks
- For Spotify Premium -> use the phone and go to Spotify, and look for "devices available".
- If Jooki is powered on and connected with the same wifi as your phone, jooki should be in that list.
Solutions to the most common problems
- Troubleshoot: setup WiFi has disappeared, but cannot connect with Jooki app/dashboard
- Every time I restart Jooki, it prompts me to connect to Jooki Setup WiFi again.
- Can I configure multiple Wifi networks?
- Can I use Jooki without a WiFi connection?
- Is my home wifi signal strong enough?
- Can I reset the Wifi setup?
- Can the wifi be turned off (Airplane Mode)