Jooki supports "Micro-SD Cards" with max 32 GB of space.
Jooki will not recognise songs that were copied onto the SD Card via a port on your laptop, or other means than Jooki's software. (Jooki smartphone App, or Jooki dashboard https://my.jooki.rocks) .
Please follow steps below:
- First, Power off Jooki. This is very important !
- remove the screw on the bottom of Jooki and then the bottom cover.
- Insert the micro-SD card and carefully put the bottom cover and screw back.
- Please ensure the screw is well installed, the micro-SD card is a small part and should not be reachable by children.
- power on Jooki
- Open App / My.jooki.rocks
- Check device info and see if memory space is now more or less the same as your SD card.
- If jooki does not 'recognise" your SD card, please contact support@Jooki.rocks