You can add a micro-SD card to Jooki to expand its storage.
- you don't need a high capacity storage card for Jooki, 2 or 4 GB is fine.
- you can't (yet) copy files directly to the SD card yourself, you need to copy the files using the Jooki smartphone App, or Jooki dashboard https://my.jooki.rocks
Please follow steps below:
- First, Power off Jooki. This is very important !
- remove the screw on the bottom of Jooki and then the bottom cover.
- Insert the micro-SD card and carefully put the bottom cover and screw back.
- Please ensure the screw is well installed, the micro-SD card is a small part and should not be reachable by children.
- power on Jooki
- Open App / or http://my.jooki.rocks
- Check 'Device Info' and see if memory space is now more or less the same as your SD card.
Formatting your SD card:
This step is only required for 64 GB or 128 GB cards.
If your SD card is larger than 32GB (or if you think it has been corrupted) then it will need to be reformatted. This is a beta-feature. Please click on 'Device Info' in the mobile app and then 'Format SD card'.