Your Jooki seamlessly gets better with every new firmware - and you don't need to do anything to benefit from new features, bug fixes and security updates.
How do updates work?
- Our developers publish a new firmware.
- Once your Jooki goes online, it will start queuing for the download.
- A tip here is to plug jooki in the charger. That way it won't turn of due to 15 mins inactivity. Users can also see the process from tab 'device info' in the app and webapp.
- When the firmware download is ongoing, ALL JOOKI LIGHTS will pulse bright blue.
- When the firmware is downloaded, the ring is yellow. You can reboot Jooki.
- The next time you turn Jooki on it will automatically install the new firmware. Please do not power jooki off in the first 5 minutes after the start-up sound. After that, you should hear the announcement "Update Applied"!
- During this whole process you can continue to use Jooki as normal.
- You can check your firmware or follow the update process in the 'Device Info' tab in the Jooki app, and compare with latest firmware changes at http://changelog.jooki.rocks/
- If the update is interrupted, then Jooki will automatically try again.
- If your Jooki doesn't update after an hour, or repeatedly says "update failed" then something is wrong and please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To double-check without the Jooki app, you can manually test if your Jooki has the latest software, with a combo of buttons to push: Please read all info here.