- Orange means 'success': content found and ready to play, syncing with app, etc ..
- Blue means 'searching': connecting with local files, Spotify, with Webradio.
- if that takes very long, something might be wrong with the combination of your wifi, your wifi settings, and Jooki. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this is concerning you.
- White means Jooki is stable: Ready to play content, playing content, etc...
- Lights going in a circle: Jooki is going through the start-up procedure. Connecting to wifi is not part of that
- Startup sound: Jooki is ready for play, and will connect to wifi immediate
- Ping! after startup sound-> Jooki is connected to your wifi-router
- Ping! after 'searching for Jooki' in the app and my.jooki.rocks -> Jooki and your device are connected via wifi-router. (setup is success)