Do you have MP3's, or purchased music?
Have you copied a CD?
Is a memory card inserted in Jooki?
Let's create a playlist in Jooki!
First make sure your Jooki has an SD Card, and has "initialised" the sd-card after the power-on. Then, your Jooki needs to be on the same wifi as the computer you want to use to create the playlist with. Follow this video, or text below.
Video: How to create a playlist
That's it! Congratulations, you made your first playlist in Jooki ;).
Text: How to create a playlist.
What we did in the video:
- Open the Jooki webUI by going to http://my.jooki.rocks
- Click "Create playlist"
- Click "List of Tracks" (to upload music on your Jooki for offline use)
- Name the playlist
- Click the pen button
- Type in a playlist name
- Click the save (disk) button
- Open iTunes / Select an album in iTunes (*)
- Drag & drop album on top of "Drop tracks here"
- Link playlist to character
- click circle 'No Token' on top right
- select character to use for the playlist
(*) Note: You need to have purchased the track/album in iTunes. This will not work if these tracks are downloaded from an Apple Music subscription.
You do not have to use iTunes, you can copy (non DRM protected) files you own from your hard-drive on Jooki.