Before you perform a factory reset:
- A reset is only recommended if:
- You cannot get Jooki on your home WiFi and Jooki is not giving the voice assistant message "Please connect to Jooki setup WiFi".
- Warning: A factory reset will delete all music and settings (WiFi, Spotify, parental preferences etc) on Jooki's internal storage.
You will lose your uploaded music, playlists and custom token names unless an SD card was in Jooki.
How to perform a factory reset?
- Hold the CIRCLE button for a few seconds to turn off Jooki.
- Wait until all lights turn off.
- Hold down the PLUS button and then press the CIRCLE button to turn Jooki back on.
- The lights should turn white
- Release the PLUS button
- Hold down the MINUS button and keep it held down.
- The lights will animate in a circle (as usual)
- Wait for all the lights glow at the SAME time (yellow) (after 30 seconds)
- Release the MINUS button. The Jooki is now resetting.
- After about 5 seconds you should hear the Jooki startup sound
- After another 20 seconds you should hear 'Please connect to Jooki setup Wifi'
You can now enter your WiFi details as before.
The reset button underneath Jooki, does not do a factory reset. Find out what it does here: https://support.jooki.rocks/hc/en-us/articles/360019513471